*"Nicki, Thank you for offering great information about etiquette and manners on The Regina Brett Show. It was a fun and informative discussion".
REGINA BRETT-AWARD WINNING COLUMNIST AND BEST SELLING AUTHOR
* "Great Character Education Program, fun and informative"
ST. RAPHAEL CATHOLIC SCHOOL
* "Great Ideas. A super resource for parents to use. We assume that these things are taught at home, but often times they are not."
SHARI JASKIEWICZ WILCOX PRIMARY SCHOOL
* "I was very impressed by Cool Conduct. You really thought of a lot of topics that might not come up in many families with young children. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with kids".
EMILY CANNING EDITOR- RECORD PUBLISHING
* "Cool Conduct is a very good book and very well done".
DR. PUTT - AKRON CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL DIRECTOR PARENTING AND FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
*"Cool Conduct encourages role playing and creative thinking. Sometimes we need to give our children the chance to work on skills, and Cool Conduct offers opportunities for adult and children to work together and learn social skills."
CHRISTY NEWELL - ALL ABOARD
* "I just love Nicki Donley's book, Cool Conduct, 100 Ways To Make A Positive Impression. Now, you only need one book to help make your children feel confident in social situations and teach them the appropriate way to act. This is a great reference tool for parents, teachers, caregivers and even grandparents.
ROBIN MCCOY -INSPIRED BY SAVANNAH
* "This book is about educating children about manners and etiquette. It also helps them to develop kindness, confident and respect for themselves and others. This is a must have for the home and classrooms.
ELLA JOHNSON- MEMORABLE CHILDREN'S BOOKS & GIFTS.